Achieve Card - Achieve debit cards
I currently have three Achieve debit cards that I ordered to better manage money, but this company takes cash from customers and when you call to complain, the supervisors are very nasty and sarcastic, with no regards to even attempting to resolve my recieving my funds that were loaded on my card originally on May 28,2011.Today is July 2,2011 and I still hanot recieved my funds.
ive made atleast 10 calls to customer service and each time Ive been told you should recieve your funds in the form of a check? HUH?????
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THESE SCAMMED UP, DESPERATE & BROKE DEBIT CARD SERVICES ROBBING THEIR CUSTOMERS.I'm also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.review #246632
You may also like
- "I have had to verify my account several times then they accused me of having a fake name. It made me feel like they were targeting me since they had..."
- "My wife needed extra money while she was away sending our daughter to boarding school so I sent her two thousand Five hundred (Php 2,500.00) to cover what she needed..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "Criminal - Everdry Roofing in Suwanee Georgia is owned by James Scuka and Jamie Scuka. Everdry Roofing in Suwanee was previously Equity Exteriors in Ohio owned by James Scuka. Below..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..."