Achieve Card - achieve debit cards
I currently have three Achieve debit cards that I ordered to better manage money, but this company takes cash from customers and when you call to complain, the supervisors are very nasty and sarcastic, with no regards to even attempting to resolve my recieving my funds that were loaded on my card originally on May 28,2011.Today is July 2,2011 and I still hanot recieved my funds.
ive made atleast 10 calls to customer service and each time Ive been told you should recieve your funds in the form of a check? HUH?????
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THESE SCAMMED UP, DESPERATE & BROKE DEBIT CARD SERVICES ROBBING THEIR CUSTOMERS.I'm also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.f417273 review #246632
You may also like
- "I submitted $300 through the currency exchange company www.paygot.com and they stole my money! It's been over a month now and i never received my money that was promised within..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "If you need a number to contact, here it is in the picture, i just spoke to them to chase mine up. If i dont hear anything back by tomorrow..."
- "I get a mattress set. Sterns and foster.. About a week later I decided to move the furniture in my room around so I pick up mattress and notice it's..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."